Valentine’s Day is almost here and I have some great gift suggestions. Tell your husband about them, buy them for yourself or even for your girlfriend as a Galentine’s Day gift. So may fabulous things and at a range of price points.
- Jane Iredale Lip Fixation Stain plus Gloss – Coral is a hot color for spring and I am loving the color DEVOTION right now. This is a great little combo that you can use the stain alone, the gloss alone or the stain with the gloss over top. All for $32. (Check out my video to see this color on!)
- Merge Necklace – I love the look of this fun necklace, plus it is two tone so it goes with everything whether you are wearing silver or gold. $69.95
- Cozy Lounge 2-Piece Set – This 2 piece set is a cozy chenille tunic length top and fabulous wide leg lounge pants. They come as aset in either teal or peach and are the perfect lounge about gift. $118.95
- Luxe sherpa Pullover with Wine Down Lounge Pants. These are not sold together but they pair so nicely! That sherpa pullover looks incredibly cozy and comes in 4 colors $69.95 and the Wine Down Lounge pants are stretchy cozy rayon and you will live in them $59.95!
- Serene House Supernova Room Diffuser and Humidifier. You know I love diffusers and this one is a diffuser, perfect combo for dry winter days! $59.95
- Paris Faux Fur Body Pillow. This goes with my throw blanket I got at Christmas, every woman needs the body pillow and blanket in this incredibly soft faux fur! Pillow $79.95 throw $89.95.
- Baublerella Bling Brush. This is the perfect add on to that sparkly piece you surprised your Valentine with, keep it shiny for $18.
Product provided for feature, all opinions are my own.