Swimming is a life skill that is a high priority in our home. As someone who loves the water I want my kids to love the water too and that starts with having a good grasp on swimming. If you want your kid to get a jumpstart on swimming, improve on a swimming skill or just get ready for the summer then you need a Jump Start Clinic at Goldfish. Sign your kid up for a spring break Jump Start Clinic, registration opens March 1.
Why sign your child up for a Jump Start Clinic? Here are 5 great reasons to enroll your child!
- It’s a great way to get ready for summer. Brush up on those swimming skills with 5 straight days of swimming lessons.
- 5 straight days of lessons mean progress in a short amount of time. The consistency of going 5 days in a row can mean great progress over spring break.
- New skills get mastered faster in an intensive environment like a jump start clinic. Help your child move up to the next level by mastering a new skill.
- Life Saving Skills, don’t go into summer with a non-swimmer, this is a skill that matters. Last year there was a a very tragic drowning of a 6 year old in a neighboring community, don’t let that be your child.
- FUN! Goldfish Swim School is so much fun, your kids will want to go and leave with a smile! Plus LIFE SAVING SKILL!
You can sign up for Jump Start Clinic at Dublin Goldfish Swim School March 26-30 available times from 9:00am-12:00pm. For more great reasons check out this post.
Thanks to Goldfish Swim School for partnering in providing lessons for my kids.