This year my husband and I are making a concerted effort to go on more dates. Raising five kids doesn’t leave us much time to focus on our relationship or at least that’s the way it was in the past. We adore our kids and love focusing on our family but we need to focus on us too. If my husband and I don’t have a strong relationship then the family will fall apart. So even though it can be really hard to get a moment alone we are making it happen.
This past week we carved out a few hours of alone time and snuck off to Brio Tuscan Grille at Polaris Fashion Place to try the new “A Variety of Flavors” promotion.
Available Tuesday, Feb. 28–Saturday, April 15, the menu includes two exciting new appetizers, three entrées (including two mouthwatering seafood dishes), a divine dessert, and delightful wine options. The menu includes:
- Calamari Fritto Misto: Peperoncini, aioli, Pomodoro; $10.75 at lunch, $11.75 at dinner
- Spicy Shrimp & Eggplant: Pan seared shrimp, Romano crusted eggplant, black pepper cream; $11.50 at lunch, $12.50 at dinner
- Peroni Beer-Battered Fish & Chips: North Atlantic cod, fries, Brussels sprout slaw; $17.95
- Lobster & Black Pepper Shrimp Ravioli: Spicy black pepper cream, spinach, grape tomatoes; $19.95
- Braised Beef Pappardelle: Rosemary pappardelle, crimini mushrooms, roasted carrots, red onions, tomato porcini sauce; $21.95
- Butterscotch Budino: Italian for “pudding,” Marcona almonds, caramel, vanilla whipped cream; $3.95
Serving as perfect complements to these special dishes are BRIO’s exquisite wine selections. Suggested wines are the light, fruity and elegant Sketchbook Pinot Noir (Mendocino, California); and the lush and silky Benziger Family Winery Chardonnay (Sonoma, California).
We happily ate our way through this new menu enjoying every last bite! Everything was delicious, I expect no less from Brio Tuscan Grille. If you like shrimp like I do them there is plenty to have and the fish and chips were flaky and delicious! We enjoyed a nice leisurely meal with uninterrupted conversation and it was WONDERFUL! If you are looking for a night to focus on your spouse then I suggest heading over to Brio Tuscan Grille at Polaris or Easton in Columbus, Ohio.
Thanks to Brio for a complimentary dinner!