My kids love making things but the reality is my capacity for crafting is really limited. That is why I love these DIY Jolly Rancher Valentine’s Day lollipops. We decided to make them in fun X and O shapes in shades of pink and red Jolly Ranchers making them cute and delicious.
These DIY Jolly Rancher lollipops really are incredibly simple to make, all you need are Jolly Ranchers, lollipop sticks and parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 275.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the Jolly Ranchers in an x or o pattern making sure they are touching.
- Place in oven for 5-6 minutes, that last minute they can quickly turn into a puddle and loose shape so keep an eye on them.
- Pull out of oven and place a lollipop stick in, roll a bit to coat.
- Let cool for about half an hour and them enjoy.
And ENJOY with your cute little Valentine’s!