- I have received information and materials from JOHNSON & JOHNSON CONSUMER, Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, LLC. The opinions stated are my own. This is a sponsored post. #PositivelyPrepared #BacktoSchool #CollectiveBias
Back to school is upon us and I can feel the headache coming already. Getting back into the swing of things is rough for everyone. Around here we have all gotten used to sleeping in and getting a slow start to the day, nothing before 10 am most days! And while the kids may grumble and groan I think it is all that much harder on the moms. This summer is the first time my kids started sleeping in and I have really been enjoying the extra sleep. So as we speed towards the first day of school I am trying to prepare myself for the inevitable headaches, missed meals and general craziness of running 5 kids to numerous activities.
Being prepared is my best weapon against meltdowns and general chaos so I decided to create a mom survival kit for back to school. I have 5 kids and I get pulled in so many directions it can be a real struggle to get back into the routine of school and sports. In the summer we cut way back on activities and enjoy a more relaxed day to day existence. Once school starts each kid is in multiple activities and we are just go, go, go all the time.
Since I was creating a mom survival kit for back to school I of course needed a cute new bag to put it all in. It is back to school after all so mom got a new back pack too, why should the kids be the only ones getting new stuff to start the year off right. After that is it time to start filling it with necessities like MOTRIN® IB for my headaches and my kids!
To create the perfect mom survival kit you will need the following things:
- A cute bag or back pack, this one is a stylish suede back pack and a steal at $37!
- MOTRIN® IB – Works fast to stop pain where it starts, I rely on it to combat my headaches from not enough sleep! I get headaches on a pretty regular basis and if I don’t get MOTRIN® IB fast they turn into migraines so this is a necessity.
- Water bottle – A cute water bottle is needed to take my MOTRIN® IB and to keep hydrated for a healthy lifestyle. I love this glass one and it’s pretty too!
- A sweet treat – Because stress makes my sweet tooth come out in full force.
- A healthy treat – For the times when I miss a meal.
- Gel Nail Polish – Because pretty toes make me smile and I love to be able to have gels at home (cheaper and easier).
- Children’s MOTRIN® – To help my kids bounce back by relieving their pain from things like headaches. Unfortunately my kids get headaches too, like mother like daughter. MOTRIN® IB is what we rely on to combat these headaches quickly and effectively.
- Children’s TYLENOL® – When it comes to reducing fevers in children, TYLENOL® is the brand recommended most by pediatricians. So when that first bug hits I will be prepared. There is nothing worse than catching a bug the first month back at school, it just throws off the whole routine.
- Band-aids – for the cuts and scrapes.
Get positively prepared with the right pain relief for you and your family at Target.
With a cute bag and all of my needed supplies in my Mom Survival Kit I can tackle school head on, now if only my kids would cooperate with getting to bed on time so they get up on time! You can find everything you need to make your own Mom Survival Kit for Back to School at Target!
What am I missing from my mom survival kit for back to school, anything you would add?