More and more work places are relaxing the dress code and allowing jeans and that can be a fine line to walk for some people. I teamed up with some stylish fashion bloggers to show you work approved ways to wear denim. You can find them all at: Thirty Something Fashion, The Mother Chic, The Simple Moms, Style in Harmony , Tiffani at Breton Bay, Bon Bon Rosegirls
Add a blouse and a blazer or leather jacket! As you can see you can go with a splash of color or a basic black blazer. I am wearing distressed denim which may not be allowed but the idea is the same, find a great skinny jean! For shoes you can wear wedges, ankle boots or knee highs and all 3 look professional with jeans for work.
- GAP has a great skinny jean that is professional and stylish.
- I love this coral jacket that will dress up perfectly for work
- I am wearing the LC Lauren Conrad blazer and it is perfect for work.
- I love these Madden Girl knee high black boots and they are on sale for $30!!!
- These Aerosole ankle boots are killer with jeans and super professional!
- And you know how I adore my wedge ankle boots!!
A few more looks to inspire you this time with sweaters and cardigans! Put an olive jacket over an oversized sweater. This fabulous green utility vest looks great with this faux layered sweater (sale $32.99) and the vest is a steal from Target for $29.99!
So that should give some ideas to start with and create great jeans outfits for work!