This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone #AmopeLovesMoms #CollectiveBias
I feel like I never sit down, probably because I never do. I am a mom on the go, I am always doing and going never just sitting and being and for Mother’s Day I want to just be still. I want to not only be still I want to relax too.
For me the ideal way to relax is with some pampering, a nice spa day would hit the spot, but with the price of spa services it doesn’t happen often enough. So that leaves me with the dilemma how do I relax and get pampered without spending a bunch of money? DIY at home spa treatments of course!
My feet take a beating each and every day and you can tell just by looking at them. What I need is a good at home spa pedicure, fortunately I have perfected the at home spa pedicure with a few simple beauty tips and tricks like my DIY Lavender Massaging Foot Soak. Not only can you do this for yourself but it would make a great Mother’s Day Gift for another mom and here is how you achieve the perfect at home spa pedicure.
How to Achieve the Perfect At Home Spa Pedicure – DIY Lavender Massaging Foot Soak
- Start with clean feet and an Amopé™ Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Foot File. This brilliant foot care gadget will help you get soft beautiful feet effortlessly and buffs away hard skin from your feet, pay particular attention to your heels and the balls of your feet.
- Next fill a tub with hot water. Then add enough marbles to have one layer completely covering the bottom of the tub.
- Mix in 2 cups of Epsom Salt and 10 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Place your feet in the tub and gently roll them back and forth over the marbles giving yourself an instant massage. I recommend small movements for the ideal foot massage.
- Let your feet soak for at least 10 minutes and just relax and enjoy the pampering and breathe in the relaxing scent of lavender.
- Remove your feet and pat them dry, once dry apply Amopé™ Foot Cream.
- Once the lotion has dried apply a small amount of rubbing alcohol to a cotton ball and clean off your toe nails. Allow to dry and you are ready to paint.
- Choose your favorite nail polish and paint your toes!
Now that you know how to pamper yourself, pay it forward and give a mom in your life an at Home Spa Pedicure Kit. My mom is super active and on the go constantly, age has got nothing on her. My mom is a also a great grandma helping me out with my 5 kids and traveling out of town to help with my niece and nephew. All this go go go can really leave her sore and aching so I know she would appreciate a great at home pedicure. Sometimes you are just too tired to go out, plus this at home pedicure is massaging, so even though my dad travels a lot she can still get a foot rub to ease her aching feet!
This kit is super easy to put together, simply pick up a cute bin or tub ideal for foot soaking, Amopé™ Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Foot File, Amopé™ Foot Cream, marbles, lavender essential oil, Epsom salt, and nail polish. Arrange them all in the tub in a pretty way and drop it off to her just in time for a Mother’s Day at home spa pedicure!
You can pick up your Amopé™ Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Foot File at Target and they even have a limited edition pink version, so cute! Target sells the Amopé™ for $39.99 and they have a great Cartwheel offer of buy 1 gadget get a FREE $5 Target gift card 5/3-5/9 so you can buy your Amopé™ Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Foot File and use the gift card for the Amopé™ Foot Cream! Amopé™ Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Foot File and Foot Cream can be found in the foot care aisle at Target and in special side caps.
Have you ever done an at home spa pedicure? Well now is the time!
Be sure to like Amopé™ on Facebook to stay up to date on all things Amopé™.