Do you need a quick and easy crowd pleasing dish? Everyone loves meatballs and these have a spicy sweet kick that my kids beg for! This is a crowd pleasing appetizer for football Saturdays or any potluck get together and it is also great for a meal with some rice.
Cranberry Chili Meatballs
- 1 16 oz. can cranberry sauce, jellied
- 1 large bottle Ortega Taco sauce Mild
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package frozen fully cooked meatballs (38 oz.)
Bake meatballs in oven according to package. While meatballs are baking combine everything in a saucepan over med-high heat. Stir until sugar dissolves and there are no more clumps of jelly. Add meatballs and cook for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Short on time throw meatballs and prepared sauce into a crock pot and let the heat meatballs heat up that way.