When my oldest daughter started Kindergarten I was a minimalist when ii came to labeling and it worked. Fast forward to my second child and I now know the importance of labeling EVERYTHING, yes evens shoes. So here are 10 things you should label when sending your child back to school, even if you think it’s crazy just do it… you can thank me later.
Back to School Tip; 10 Things You Should Label
- Back Pack
- Lunch Box
- Shoes: Trust me and just do it, your life will be easier.
- Headbands: Sounds crazy but especially if you have the nice one that matches your kids uniform it will never come back without a label.
- Toys: If you kid likes to pack a favorite toy for school be sure it is labeled.
- School Supplies: Yes you really do need to label everything, scissors, calculators, pencil boxes.
- Clothing: Kid’s tend to shed during the day so label it all!
- Water Bottle
- Your child: just kidding… kind of sort of… some kids really need to have absolutely everything labeled even them. Hi my name is…!
Right now at Bright Star Kids you can save 15% off store wide using the promo code LABELS on orders over $30 in conjunction with back to school. I highly recommend you purchase the Bright Star Kids school labels value kit that comes with 175 labels for less than $40 (after 15% off)
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bright Star Kids. The opinions and text are all mine.