The following is a sponsored post.
I love faux fur, I always have it just adds that touch of something more to an outfit. Other moms are always asking me for easy ways to upgrade an outfit without a lot of fuss and faux fur is a perfect way to stay comfy while looking put together and chic. When I mention faux fur I mean anything from just a touch to a whole lot, you really can take the trend any direction you want. LightinTheBox.com has all kinds of great examples of wearing faux fur from just a touch to a whole coat, check out these great options.
1. Invest in a Vest: I am pictured wearing a faux fur vest with a hood that is the perfect mix of casual and chic. The toggle buttons make it a bit less formal and the lighter blend of colors also lends it to a more casual look. Vests are a perfect way to add faux fur to your wardrobe as they can be worn with lots of different outfits and they are super comfortable!
2. Keep Your Mitts Warm: That’s right faux fur lined mittens or gloves look great and pull double duty as they are incredibly warm. This little touch of faux fur elevates your look daily to and from all of your activities. These great rabbit fur winter gloves (pictured above) are just $19.99 and oh so cozy and chic!
3. Embrace the Animal Print: I love a great animal print, there is something fun and daring and totally acceptable on everyone about exotic animal prints. You can go big or small but think of a non-traditional faux fur.
4. Wrap Yourself: That’s right wrap yourself in faux fur whether it is a scarf or a wrap keep your neck cozy warm and look great doing it with a faux fur scarf.
5. Go Big: And finally of course there is the fabulous faux fur coat, the big bold fur statement that just screams elegance and sophistication!
All of these fabulous faux fur pieces and many more can be found at LightintheBox.com at great prices! This fabulous fur trimmed cape is on my post baby wish list, swoon!