It’s that time of year again, time to be frightened and what better place to do it then at Cedar Point Halloweekends. I have never been able to make it to Cedar Point Halloweekends, maybe this year will be the year, but I have heard great things. The park is open Saturday and Sunday through the end of October and while it gets scary after dark it is a family friendly place full of fun during the day. Events include:
- Skeleton Crew— An exciting spectacle of acrobatics and aerial acts taking place throughout the day in Cedar Point’s new Celebration Plaza!
- The Goodtime Ghouls: A Halloween Hullabaloo— An energetic musical revue featuring a mix of rockabilly, swing, pop and disco in the Good Time Theater.
- Gypsy Fortune Tellers— Find out what’s in the cards for you as you venture into Frontiertown.
- Charlie Brown’s Funtime Frolics— Join Charlie, Snoopy and the PEANUTS gang for music, stories and spooky surprises.
- The Magical House on Boo Hill— Whimsical illusions await at every corner in the topsy-turvy house just outside the Blue Streak roller coaster.
- Monster Midway Invasion Celebration— Friendly monsters and characters take over the Cedar Point Main Midway with dancing, parade floats and music every day at 4 p.m.
- PEANUTS™ Halloween Show and Kids’ Costume Contest— Bring your little pirates and princesses for pre-school competitions at 2 p.m. and grade-school competitions at 2:45 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday in the Blue Streak Plaza.
- Sideshow: A Carnival of Magic— Step right up for amazing illusions and jaw-dropping suspense!
Cedar Point generously invited my family to come and check out Halloweekends for ourselves but we could not make it so instead I am sending you in my place!
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win a family 4 pack of tickets to Cedar Point Halloweekends good through the end of October 2012. Remember the park is only open on Saturday and Sunday.
a Rafflecopter giveaway