My girls love ballet and they really love the Prima Princessa video series. We have both videos in the Prima Princessa series and have been fans for a long time. If I let them, my girls would watch the videos over and over again they love them that much. I love that the videos tell the story of the ballet in an easy to understand manner. Each video is narrated by a cute little fairy who helps explain each act plus your child will learn ballet terms as well as ballet steps. Watching professional ballerinas is such a treat for little girls and since they are not old enough to sit through a full ballet yet they get a taste with the videos. These videos are beyond adorable and the perfect gift for any little girl. Currently there are 2 DVD’s in the series Prima Princessa The Nutcraker and Prima Princessa Swan Lake and i recommend them both! Be sure to check out the Prima Princessa site for adorable coloring pages and all sorts of ballet resources for your little ballerinas! Plus the video is just $6.99 on Amazon a steal!
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win a Prima Princessa Swan Lake DVD. To enter check out the Prima Princessa video clip and leave a comment here with your thoughts.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Subscribe to my blog via email or feedreader
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win the Prima Princessa Swan Lake DVD via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/81q5a #giveaway #HolidayGiftGuide (you can do this once a day!)
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)