Do you have a budding gymnast in your home or just a child who likes to be active and climb on things? My girls love to climb, scale and walk on everything so when I saw that Guidecraft makes a kids Balance Beam I knew my girls would love it. I was pleasantly surprised at the size of the Balance Beam it is perfect for kids and so close to the ground there is no concern for safety. It easily assembles just place the beam in the two bases by lining up the pegs and that means it also comes apart easily for storage. I love that it easily fits in the closet in my girls play room for storage. The six foot beam is made of solid maple and measures 2 3/4″ wide on the side, or flip it over for a bigger challenge of the more narrow 1 3/8″ width. I love that it is scaled down to truly challenge my kids, yet low so it is safe. My girls are really enjoying the new Balance Beam and I love watching them giggle with delight as they successfully make it from one end to the other.
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win a Guidecraft Balance Beam. To enter tell me what other Guidecraft product you would love to have.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Subscribe to my blog
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win a @Guidecraft Balance Beam via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/re002 #giveaway (you can do this once a day!)
* Follow Guidecraft on Twitter
* Become a fan of Guidecraft on Facebook
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)