My kids love books as much as I do. Even before my oldest was born I had already started collecting books to read to her. Both my husband and I enjoy reading to our kids on a daily basis so when I heard about a new collection of books, Deb on Air, I couldn’t wait to check them out. The books are by Debbie Ladd , Debbie is from California and currently works as an English and Journalism teacher in a high school. She has been writing children’s books for a while now and even speaks at several different locations encouraging teachers and educators in the field of reading. Her books have received recognition from Locks of Love, Parent and Child Magazines, and the Mid West Book Review.
I received 2 of her books to share with my kids Puddles and What If? Both books are absolutely delightful and my girls are enjoying them. They especially love the Puddles book and it’s adorable tale of a day spent playing in puddles. What If is perfect for my 4 1/2 year old she is in the why stage right now so the question what if is a great way to challenge her imagination. Deb On Air has several other books as well and more about to be published, to see all the books available in the collection visit Deb on Air.
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win 2 Deb on Air books. To enter tell me which 2 books you would choose.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste Win 2 kids books from @DebbieLaddBooks & @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/kx986 #giveaway (you can do this once a day!)
* Follow @DebbieLaddBooks on Twitter
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* become a fan of Deb on Air books on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)