Saint Francis Couture designs and manufactures high fashion, animal friendly shoes, accessories, and they are now introducing apparel. The company’s founder and designer is Tere Albanese. Tere is a vegetarian who eats nothing with a face or heart and refuses to wear anything made from animals. She is a former hair stylist and high school English teacher. “I thought the world needed some high fashion, moderately priced, comfortable, but sexy, shoes and accessories that were cruelty free,” said Tere. “So I started drawing. Saint Francis must have helped me because I had no idea how to draw.” The company is named after Saint Francis, who is the patron saint of animals. Her first line is the Africa Collection, which honors African Wildlife.
When I first discovered Saint Francis Couture I was very excited by the stylish shoes and I love Saint Francis so I was thrilled when they agreed to be a part of the Shoe Spectacular. I received the African Pump with 3″ heel. I was so excited when I opened the box and saw these shoes with a matching purse ( I love to match my accessories) and the shoes are gorgeous. Sadly they were a half size too small so when your order take that into account! They generously sent me a bigger size and I wore then the next day to church. I love the fabulous African feel and the tie that wraps around the ankle, they look fantastic on! Did I mention how reasonably priced these shoes are? The African Pump with 3″ heel retails for just $42, a steel. I have been perusing the website and the Sexy Cinch Waist Jacket is on my must have list for Fall and it is just $59! That jacket with the heels and a pair of skinny jeans, look out hot mama coming!
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win the African Pump with 3″ heel in size 9 1/2 ( since they run small these will actually fit a size 9). To enter tell me what other item at saint Francis Couture you love. If you are not a size 9 Andrea is giving away a $100 GC.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back.
* Enter Andrea’s giveaway for a $100 GC to Saint Francis Couture ( leave comment number)
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win a pair of @saintfranciscou shoes via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/3zv0g #giveaway #shoespectacular (you can do this once a day!)
* Follow @Saintfranciscou on Twitter
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Become a fan of Saint Francis Couture on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)