Sports Bras never fit me well, they always ride up when I exercise and just plain make me crazy. Breeze Comfort makes super comfortable and breathable sports bras and padded bras. They use a patented perforated bra pad that helps air to circulate keeping you dry and cool. I got to try out the Yin Yang sports bra which I love for so many reasons. First of all it stays comfortably in place when I am working out, no movement causing chaffing which is a huge plus. The bra also comes with two different sets of padding. It is so hard to find a sports bra with padding so I was thrilled by this aspect of the bra. Both pads are made of the patent pending breathable material one is softer for low impact activities and one is harder for high impact activities. The cross-over design is very flattering and I love the two colors. This is an amazing sports bra that I highly recommend to anyone who works out. Need another reason to buy a sports bra from Breeze Comfort? How about the reasonable prices (bras start at $24.99) and FREE SHIPPING for all USA orders. One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win a Yin Yang Sports bra ($39.99 RV) from Breeze Comfort. To enter tell me what other Breeze Comfort bra caught your eye.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Enter to win a @BreezeComfort Sports Bra from @ThriftyChicMom http://bit.ly/a4tJvW #giveaway (you can do this once a day!)
* Follow Breeze Comfort on Twitter
* Become a fan of Breeze Comfort on Facebook
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment #
* RSVP and join in my Live Giveaway party on Monday at 10 PM EST