Like many of you I am carrying around a few more pounds than I want. I have the best of intentions but reality is I am not at a stage in my life that I can make exercise a regular part of my routine, having 5 kids under 10 will do that to you. Instead of getting down on myself every time I skip working out or grab one too many cookies I have decided to rework my wardrobe to best flatter where I am at right now and that leads me to my latest revelation!
Now before I reveal what kind of jeans you need ( and yes you NEED them) banish any preconceived notions you have of what mom jeans are. Image gone? Are we starting with a clean slate?
Good… read on….
High-waist Jeans are AMAZING!
That’s right I want all of you to buy high-waist jeans and here is why.
- They help suck in that baby belly area smoothing everything out and making you look great.
- No muffin top, it’s impossible to have a muffin top with high waist jeans!
- Comfort. The high waist is so comfy and means you can do all your mom things and not worry about crack.
- Curves. These babies give you curves whether you have them or not!
- Every Size and Shape – They are available on jeans that are perfect for every size and shape.
- ON TREND. Oh yes high waist jeans are on trend and everywhere right now. You can find every fit and every wash so the perfect pair is out there for you!
So how do you style these jeans. First of all you don’t have to tuck them in so no worries there, no one even needs to know if you are wearing high waist jeans. So put a flowy top on and enjoy that smooth line underneath. Or do a tuck and show off those curves, the sky is the limit!
So what brought about my love for high waist pants. The GAP high waist flares I ordered arrived and no joke I zipped them up and lost 10 pounds…. SOLD! Now I want all the high waist jeans!!!
So here are a few I like, grab a pair and embrace your mom body!