No one wants to look as exhausted as they feel, we all long to wake up rested refreshed and looking like a million bucks. In reality I wake up looking like I got punched in both eyes during the night. In honor of the fact that I never get enough sleep (thanks kids) I thought I would share some tips on brightening up/masking tired eyes.
- Apply eye cream such as Meaningful Beauty Lifting Eye Cream
- Use white eyeshadow or eyeliner on the inner corners of your eyes, both above and below the corner. I like Covergirl Bombshell Shineshadow in ice queen it works like a primer for your eyeshadow and provides light reflection to wake up those eyes.
- Use an eyelash curler to open up the eyes either with regular mascara or clear
- Use blemish concealer or under eye concealer to cover dark circles, like Rimmel Match Perfection 2-in-1 Concealer and Highlighter
- Use a white shimmery base under your eyeshadow such as
- Younique mascara, it makes your lashes look huge and your eyes look big and wide awake!
These tips will help you look more awake but as for feeling more awake, caffeine! Exercise and peppermint oil help too.