Have you ever wished you could have a delicious dinner that takes hardly any work at all? Goodness knows I have had many a night where I realized at the last minute I had no dinner plans or the meat was not defrosted. Well Knorr to the rescue, they have some fabulous meal ideas all including quick and easy to make Knorr side dishes.
I tried out the Knorr Everyday Thanksgiving Casserole and I must admit I was skeptical that we would like it, I actually had a backup plan, but everyone liked it, even me. I took a few extra shortcuts and this was a super simple and crowd pleasing meal.
Knorr Everyday Thanksgiving Casserole
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Creamy Chicken flavor
- 2 cups cut-up cooked turkey [or chicken]
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups seasoned cube stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare Knorr® Rice Sides™ – Creamy Chicken flavor according to package directions, increasing water by 1/4 cup. Stir in turkey and cranberries during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Turn into 1-quart baking dish; set aside.
- Combine stuffing with 1/2 cup warm water. Pour over turkey mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until top is golden.
I substituted the cooked turkey for the thick chunks of deli turkey you can now find in stores and it was perfect. I found all of my ingredients at Giant Eagle and it took no work at all to make. Right now buy $10 in Knorr® Sides at 10/$10, Save $3 off Frozen Cooked or Uncooked Shrimp from the Seafood Department on your Next Shopping Order!” offer only good from 2/25-3/5 at Giant Eagle.
Be sure to check out the Giant Eagle Free Recipe Book for quick and easy meal ideas.