Kiddy World Plus Giveaway ends (3/8)

kiddy world plus 1

Back in October while I was at the ABC Kid’s Expo I had my first encounter with the brand Kiddy and the Kiddy World Plus. I was immediately intrigued by this unique combination booster seat and car seat. The Kiddy World Plus has the innovative Kiddy Protection Shield. Here is the idea behind the Kiddy Protection Shield according to Kiddy “The Original Kiddy Protection Shield is made of highly shock-absorbing materials and offers the best Protection protection in the event of a head-on collision. The risk of dangerous neck injury is reduced because the impact forces are directed into the protection shield. This prevents the child’s head from being abruptly thrown forward or backward as occurs with a conventional 5-point harness in a child seat.The original kiddy protection shield has undergone further refinements and has been optimized. The high-performance material installed at the core of the Original Kiddy Protection Shield has to date absorbed 60% of the energy created in a crash – so the newly integrated layer takes care of the remaining 40%.”

The Kiddy Protection Shield is used in conjunction with the Kiddy World Plus and is secured using the latch system. Installing the car seat requires using a top tether and the latch that is part of the Kiddy Protection Shield. Once latched in the child uses the attached buckle to get in and out, you can use a car seat belt if no latch is present feeding the seat belt across the Kiddy Protection Shield. The shield is to be used up to 40 pounds and then you remove it and the seat can  be used until the child is 110 pounds. The Kiddy World Plus has several great features that make it a favorite at our house including:

  • Side Impact Protection protecting the head, hips and midsection
  • Adjustable Headrest with 12 different height adjustment options
  • Lightweight Design the seat weighs only 15 pounds making it easy to move from car to car
  • Seat Belt Shoulder Guide ensuring proper placement of the seat belt
  • Comfortable Design including a 2 way seat cushion for your growing child and cushioned arm rests.
  • Airplane Safe this seat has been approved for use on airplanes
  • Machine Washable Cover that easily removes and is made to last

The Kiddy World Plus is a one of a kind seat that uses the innovative Kiddy Protection Shield and I know as moms we are worried about new things when it comes to our kids but don’t worry the Kiddy Protection Shield has been crowned test winner at the Stiftung Warentest, the German independent testing organization.

kiddy workd plus seat collage So what do I really think of the Kiddy World Plus? I love it and my daughter does too! My oldest is currently using it without the protection shield and I feel she is much safer in it than a standard booster seat and her sister uses it with the protection shield every chance she gets. Once kids reach a certain age the 5 point harness is very uncomfortable and while I would never stop using it for that reason I love that I have found a safe option that is more comfortable for my kids, now I just need to order a second one I think I will get purple this time! To see the Kiddy World Plus in action check out my video on booster seats.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

I received product to facilitate my review, all opinions are my own.

Share on Facebook0Pin on Pinterest0Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on YummlyEmail this to someoneShare on Google+2Share on StumbleUpon0
About Ellen Peppercorn

Hi my name is Ellen Peppercorn and I am a 32 year old happily married mom to 5 little girls living in Columbus, Ohio. My husband, my five girls and my faith are the most important things in my life, they are my world! After starting That Chic Mom (formerly Thrifty & Chic Mom) five years ago I am happily blogging daily here about all of the things I love… fashion, beauty, family, cooking and all the products that help me be a better mom or make my life easier as a mom.


  1. I enjoy you because of your entire work on this blog. My daughter enjoys doing investigations and it’s really easy to see why. A lot of people notice all relating to the compelling medium you create efficient thoughts through your web site and therefore inspire response from others on that article while our own child is always learning a lot. Take pleasure in the rest of the year. You’re doing a stunning job.

  2. This is really interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!

  3. Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.


  1. […] for your chance to win a Kiddy World Plus through Thrify & Chic Mom!  Make sure you read her comparison of the Kiddy World Plus and two other competitive brands […]

Add Your Comment