We love RedVines at our house and lately I have decided to get a bit more creative with our RedVines and we have enjoyed 5 different fun ways to play with and eat our favorite candy!
- With the 4th of July coming up and the fact that RedVines would make the perfect red stripes we of course made a RedVines flag cake!
- Use them as a straw, my kids love RedVines with Lemonade and I must say a RedVines straw with 7Up is quite good. Simply bite off both ends and drink away.
- Play RedVines tic-tac-toe. Grab 4 RedVines and your favorite candy in two different colors and get playing, my girls love to play this game and of course eat all the candy.
- Make chocolate covered RedVines. Simply melt some chocolate and them roll your RedVines in chocolate, let dry and enjoy.
- And of course just eat them the good old fashioned way. Straight from the bag!
RedVines is sponsoring my trip to BlogHer, although I bought this bag for myself and I came up with these ideas all on my own 🙂