My oldest is just now getting to the point where we let her play the Wii, but we had not purchased any educational games for her yet since we were not sure what was really available for 4 1/2. I was very excited to see how she responded to the Sesame Street Elmo’s A-Zoo Adventure video game for the Wii. The game comes with a cute furry Wii cover that looks like Elmo and covers all the buttons your child will not need for the game. I really like that since it makes it much easier for her to play. The Elmo game is super cute and my daughter loves it. This game focuses on literacy skills and helps with concepts such as letter identification, letter sounds, word families, rhyming and upper case and lower case letters just to name a few. My daughter is 4 1/2 and this game is perfect for her, the game says 3 and up but my almost 3 year old has trouble with it and gets very frustrated. You need to use exaggerated movements or else the game doesn’t register so I think 4 and up is a better age bracket. Overall I am very pleased with this game and so are my kids! If you are looking for a game for your child for the Wii check out Elmo’s A-Zoo Adventure. This game is also available for Nintendo DS and PC.
Win It: One lucky Thrifty & Chic Mom reader will win Elmo’s A-Zoo adventure for Wii. To enter tell me who in your life would love this game.
For extra entries do any or all of the following leaving a separate comment for each entry.
* Enter Momma in Flip Flops2 Giveaway for a Sesame Street Nintendo DS game , just tell me your comment number
* Friend me on Google Friend Connect (right side bar)
* Subscribe to my blog via email or feedreader
* Blog about this giveaway with a link back or post on your Facebook page with with link back.
* Twitter about this giveaway with a link back, you must also be following me @ThriftyChicMom. Copy and paste: Win Elmo’s A-Zoo Adventure for the Wii via @ThriftyChicMom http://tiny.cc/x0vpb #giveaway #HolidayGiftGuide (you can do this once a day!)
* Email a friend about this giveaway with a link be sure to CC me thriftyandchic (at) gmail
* Become a fan of Thrifty & Chic Mom on Facebook
* Enter another current giveaway on Thrifty & Chic Mom, simply tell me which one and what comment # (you can do this once)